I am always looking for new ideas for the morning but this stays a big classic!
Greek yoghurt and berries fit perfectly and the granola adds some crunchiness and nutty flavors to the parfait!
It’s always way less sweet than anything you can buy in stores. Why? Because every industrial little thing that you buy is full of sugar and salt to mask any bad taste the product could have. You eat 30% more sugar and salt when you eat outside than when you eat at home!Print
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
Breakfast or snack recipe, gluten free, and guilt free!
- 150g of greek yoghurt
- A few strawberries and raspberries
- 200g of homemade granola (recipe on the blog)
- Freeze the berries for ten minutes.
- Dispose yoghurt, berries and granola in a bowl, jar or any container.
- Eat cold or at room temperature.
- You can also add honey for a stronger sweet flavor!
Stephen Wilson says
I think that is one of the most important info for me.
Paul Avery says
Does your site have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.