I am always looking for new ideas for the morning but this stays a big classic!
Greek yoghurt and berries fit perfectly and the granola adds some crunchiness and nutty flavors to the parfait!
It’s always way less sweet than anything you can buy in stores. Why? Because every industrial little thing that you buy is full of sugar and salt to mask any bad taste the product could have. You eat 30% more sugar and salt when you eat outside than when you eat at home!Print
Breakfast or snack recipe, gluten free, and guilt free!
- 150g of greek yoghurt
- A few strawberries and raspberries
- 200g of homemade granola (recipe on the blog)
- Freeze the berries for ten minutes.
- Dispose yoghurt, berries and granola in a bowl, jar or any container.
- Eat cold or at room temperature.
- You can also add honey for a stronger sweet flavor!