Tahini Flourless Bread – Gluten-free with 5 ingredients one bowl quick recipe with a delicious tahini aftertaste
I have been having an intense crush on tahini recently and as you may know now, I am still on a gluten-free diet to deal with my inflammation.
I made this bread after a friend mentioned it and did some research about it. From what originally existed, I twisted the recipe to make it my own and it was a success on the first try!
If you do like tahini, this is for you. This flourless 5-ingredient tahini bread has a rich and deep flavor, while being soft inside. It is not vegan as it contains egg but it is certainly very healthy and gluten-free.
The baking time is very important here: I would recommend monitoring the bread after 30 minutes to make sure it does not overcook. You want to have a crust but the inside soft and moist, and not dry. However, if you happen to overcook it and it is too dry for your taste, I would make french toast out of it 🙂
TAHINI 5-INGREDIENT FLOURLESS BREAD
Tahini Flourless Bread – Gluten-free 5 ingredients one bowl quick recipe with a delicious tahini aftertaste
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 1/2 cup nut milk (almond or cashew)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the salt until foamy for around 3-5 minutes on high speed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well until fully combined. Make sure the tahini paste does not stay at the bottom of the bowl.
- Pour in a loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-45 min maximum. The top should be slightly browned and hard. Do not overbake or it will be too dry.
- Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the mold.
- Slice and serve warm or toasted.
Freezes well for 3 months in an airtight container.
Delicious with avocado, jam, cream cheese of chocolate spread.