This cake is so easy, 5 minutes preparation max! Always a hit! AND ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!Print
2 ingredients Chocolate mousse lava cake
- 400g of chocolate (2 tablets)
- 7 eggs
- Melt 300g (1 1/2 tablet) of chocolate.
- Beat egg whites until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix yolks with chocolate.
- Add slowly chocolate and egg whites.
- Cut in pieces rest of chocolate and add it to mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 if you like it really lava, 20 minutes if you like it more dense.
Michelle Ross says
Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.