- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 big onion
- A few leaves of basil
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Use a deep sauce pan. Pour tomato cans, and add olive oil, honey, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1/2 cup of water. Add basil leaves thinly sliced.
- Slice onion and add it in the tomato sauce. Cook at low to medium heat for about 1 hour.
- Brush spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake face down at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Use a fork to remove flesh from skin.
- Bake quinoa with 2 1/2 cups of water for about 15 minutes.
- Mix quinoa in the spaghetti squash and add tomato sauce on top!
- Absolutely delicious!!