This is a perfect weekday dish! I love to make egg pie but it’s even tastier with truffle oil! It enhances the taste of mushrooms and eggs and is ideal served with a tomato baby spinach salad! Enjoy!
To get the recipe of my pate brisee it’s right here: Honey Goat Cheese PiePrint
TRUFFLE OIL MUSHRROMS PIE
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsp of whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of olive oli
- 1 tbsp of truffle oil
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 leaves of basil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Dispose in the dough pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 30-40 minutes until it’s no more liquid in the middle.
- Add a few minutes if still liquid.
- Dispose basil at the very end.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
It’s spooky how clever some ppl are. Thaskn!