Crustless potatoes pie
- 3 large potatoes
- 7 eggs
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 large onion
- Cook potatoes in water and peel them.
- Slice and dispose in a large pie pan on parchment paper.
- Mix eggs, and olive oil.
- Cook onion in a large sautéed pan until caramelized.
- Pour eggs and onions on the potatoes.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 375.
- Enjoy warm or cold!
Grace Gibson says
Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
Frank Randall says
Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol