Since this summer, I was so excited to make a new fall recipe with butternut squash!
I recently got a spiralizer to make veggies pasta. It’s a great gadget that allows you to transform any veggie (sweet potatoes, zucchinis, cucumber..) into nice ribbons. These veggies noddles are a perfect way to eat veggies in an unexpected form and to get a full amount of vitamins in the same time!
Butternut squash is my favorite squash. It has a tender flesh with a strong deep flavor and is also full of nutriments like B6, beta-carotene or even anti-oxidants!
Mixed with the pumpkin seeds it’s the ideal fall dish!
- 1 medium butternut squash or 16 oz of pre-made raw veggies noodles
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- ¼ of sunflower seeds
- 2 eggs (optional)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of chives cut in piece
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 300F.
- Prepare large baking sheet on parchment paper. Dispose noodles.
- Coat the noodles with coconut oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Noodles will be slightly soften.
- While cooking the noodles, pour the seeds in a small pan and cook them for 1-2 minutes on medium heat until roasted.
- Toss the noodles in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and dress with the seeds and chives and serve.
- Optional: You can make sunny eggs while cooking the noodles and dispose it on top of the noodles.