When it comes to salmon, you can have an infinite imagination… In my opinion salmon fits with almost everything (maybe not chocolate?!).
I recently read that wild salmon is one of the fish considered healthy because less mercury than farmed salmon and also composed by healthy fats! And also salmon is one of the only fish in this list I like (or kosher..).Print
- 4 pieces of salmon (2–4 oz each)
- 2 garlic gloves
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 15 leaves of basil
- 5 leaves of mint
- 4 oz of ginger
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of water
- Put everything in a food processor except the salmon
- Dispose salmon in oven proof pan.
- Pour mixture on salmon.
- Let marinated for an hour in fridge.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until medium rare.