These delicious nutty gluten free noodles are particularly nutritious because made of black rice. They contain several times more protein than ordinary white rice. They are also rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc and B vitamin.
Combined with ginger, they end up having a spicy delicate taste contrasted by the sponginess of mushrooms.
If you like starting with a miso soup in Japanese restaurant, this soup is a perfect full dish alternative for winter night… or even all year long!
Feel free to add a tablespoon of miso to give it the miso soup taste!Print
- 200g of black rice noodles
- 200g of shimeji mushrooms
- 1L of water
- 1 onion
- 50ml of soy sauce
- 100g of wild mushrooms
- 300g of ginger
- Combine water, onion, soy sauce and grated ginger in a medium sauce pan. Brig to boil.
- Reduce heat on medium.
- Add mushrooms and let stewed for 15 minutes.
- Add noodles and cook on low heat. Cover.
- Serve warm.